Your health is important to us!
We have therefore decided to maintain a few protective measures to protect our staff and guests.
– We recommend that guests wear medical masks over their mouth and nose as soon as they move around the house.
– There is a minimum distance to staff members of the house or other guests who do not belong to the same group of or can keep less than 1.50 m distance to other persons – regardless of whether they are guests or colleagues.
– Disinfection dispensers are available.
– We air regularly. Our restaurant and all rooms from the 1st – 5th floor have ventilation to ensure regular air exchange. The exception is the spa, which is of course cross-ventilated.
– Surfaces and public WCs are disinfected several times a day.
– The food and beverage menus are available online via QR code. They can also be viewed in writing if required.
– We recommend using the lift only when necessary and alone or with your own group.
– We recommend the use of the staircase.
– Staff members wear medical masks in all public areas. These may be removed if no one is in the vicinity.
– Workplaces and work materials are disinfected at the end of each shift.
– All offices and workplaces separated from guests must be ventilated regularly. There is no mask obligation for vaccinated and recovered persons.
– Consultations take place whenever possible by telephone or virtually – or in the public area where distances are possible.
– Disinfection dispensers are available. These are to be used regularly following prescribed hand hygiene.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!